Subject: Re: rename PB1000 config to ALCHEMY?
To: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 02/06/2006 14:21:04
"Garrett D'Amore" wrote:

> As the PB1000 config currently works with all ALCHEMY boards (though
> only USB, ethernet, and serial onboard devices are supported), I'd like
> to rename this config file.  Any objections to doing this?

This is fine.  That's a holdover from when there was only a PB1000 and
no other Alchemy boards at all.  It's well past time it was renamed.

> (Eventually, my PCI code introduces configs for CABERNET and ZINFANDEL,
> and there will probably others besides in the future.)

I still think there's a chance we wont need separate kernel configs for
the PCI boards, but we can cross that bridge later (but maybe soon!).

Simon.
NetBSD Support and Service:         http://www.wasabisystems.com/