Port-dreamcast archive

Re: WIP G1-ATA IDE HDD support

> As posted on netbsd-advocacy by Jun Ebihara,
> I wrote a (WIP) driver for Dreamcast "G1-ATA" bus IDE HDD
> and demonstrated on NetBSD booth at Open Source Conference
> and Kansai Open Source:
>
>  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/2016/11/09/msg000721.html
>  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/2016/11/16/msg000722.html
>
> Current patch for NetBSD/dreamcast 7.99.51 is here:
>  https://gist.github.com/tsutsui/c77a66ed6578cc3aa7433832e17ecdcb
>
> There are several issue to enable it on GENERIC by default but
> I would like to commit the current files to avoid them corrupted,
> if there is major objections.

Committed into -current:
 http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2016/12/29/msg080325.html

Note:

 - As noted in the previous post, gdrom driver needs to be rewritten
   to use MI ATA/ATAPI and it requires MI ATA/ATAPI changes
 http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-dreamcast/2016/12/18/msg000295.html

 - Current dreamcast/dev/g1/gdrom.c is still incomplete.
   To try and debug it, you also have to enable "gdrom at atapibus" lines
   (and disable current gdrom lines) in dreamcast/conf/files.dreamcast .

 - ddb(4) "trace" command of NetBSD/sh3 -current seems broken.
   (it does not track addresses after vpanic())

 - Current NetBSD/dreamcast GENERIC kernel seems to have some problem
   around mmem(4) driver
   (gets condvar(9) panic, but not easy to address it without working trace)

 - Current GENERIC also have problem around aica(4), audio(4) and MI spkr(4)
   (GENERIC gets panics with them, but works if they are commented out)

Have fun,

---
Izumi Tsutsui