From: Cukan, Michael <michael_cukan%merck.com@localhost>
Subject: netbsd questions
To: mcukan%yahoo.com@localhost
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 5:47 PM

  • bitmaster or fuzzymuzzle? first seems easier
  • resistors in each schematic say 22 - 22kOhm?
  • work with BBA?
  • fuzzymuzzle has DB9 connector for some unknown use
  • fuzzymuzzle - what do you program it with? this??
  • supposedly ISA?

Michael Cukan
Research Biologist
GlycoFi, Inc./Merck & Co. Inc.
21 Lafayette Street Suite 200
Lebanon, NH 03766
Ph: 603-727-5162
E-mail: michael_cukan%merck.com@localhost

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.