Port-dreamcast archive

Re: 5.0_BETA

Matt Fleming wrote:

> > SEGA Dreamcast
> > total memory = 16384 KB
> > avail memory = 12624 KB
>
> Cool! I was meaning to power my machine up with 5.0_BETA but it seems you
> beat me to it. That's good news.

Note Xserver on 5.0_BETA also works fine.

But there is a bad news, -current (at least HEAD/200812310002Z
daily snapshot) seems to have some problem and it silently reboot
after printing the above "avail memory" message.
I have not tracked it yet, but the problem might be after
cpu_startup() and before time_init() in kern/init_main.c.
---
Izumi Tsutsui