Subject: Pci universal bridge for Dreamcast or G2bus <-> pci
To: None <port-dreamcast@NetBSD.org>
From: Maksim Portnov <maxtaylor@list.ru>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/29/2006 06:45:37
 Hello.
  Recently I am dealt with a problem of construction PCI of the bridge for DC.
  Similar  BBA.
  Having seen a code from dreamcast/dev/g2 and written test fragments for the analysis of conditions of  bus G2.
  I managed to develop the electronic scheme of the device.
  It consists from:
                      interface G2
                      interface PCI
                     SRAM Bufer for PCI DMA
                     operating logic
 At present I am engaged in its debugging.
 At the first stage the main thing is debugging of a part responsible for access to configuration space PCI and io ports.
 For me there is opened a question with realization of interruptions.