Subject: Re: a dreamcast firewall..more news
To: marc <earxtacy@dixinet.com>
From: John Schnittker <john_schnittker@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/25/2006 23:21:01
Interesting, this Swedish firm has developed a
super-tiny WiFi chip:

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/104/C6514/

Of course that would require some interface logic and
drivers to make it work; But the cool thing is the
size. I guess these tiny chips will be finding their
way into all kinds of network-enabled devices later
this year...