Subject: 2.0 release
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/11/2004 22:44:31
Has anyone been successful in booting 2.0 release? I just built it
today from an i386 machine. I must have had some problem with the nfs
mount from the kernel before just after it got the address. So I
recompiled with root on nfs. Then I got a panic immediately after it
picked up the address from dhcp in mount_mfs. So I commented
everything out relating to mfs, and now it hangs somwhere after
"prepostorous clock chip setting" but I don't know where (I need a VGA
adapter I think).

I searched a little and saw something in June that was fixed, but that
was in current.

Maybe I'll try building current and try again.

Andy