Subject: Re: ram and hd continued
To: Jonathan Anthony <jonathan@jonathan.abda.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/20/2004 00:18:57
Jonathan Anthony wrote:

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone's ever heard of a hack/mod to upgrade the ram on a dreamcast, or also if anyone's ever added a hard drive to a dreamcast.

Check this out, I was just emailing around for the same sort of info a
few days ago:
On Jan 15, Dan Peterson wrote:

>> I recently got back into working with my dreamcast and was curious to
>> see the hardware page you used to have up. Most specifically though I
>> was interested in the hard drive. Is there any way you could either send
>> this to me or post somewhere? I've scoured the net to the best of my
>> abilities for any other related documentation and I haven't found a
>> thing, it all points to your old domain. If you could help a hobbiest
>> out I would be more than pleased. Also if you have any other related
>> information could you point me in the right direction?

Here's the latest stuff about the hard drive:

http://gamedev.allusion.net/hdwrprj/navi/

It's still pretty incomplete but hopefully that'll be of some help.

Well there you have it, just passing along the good information!

-dan