Subject: Re: Cheap Dreamcasts available
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: David Maxwell <david@crlf.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/16/2004 21:32:12
On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 10:27:53AM -0800, Andy R wrote:
> --- "Charles M. Hannum" <abuse@spamalicious.com>
> > At least in the northeast, Gamestop and EB Games are
> > selling Dreamcasts ridiculously cheap.
>
> There is only one GameStop that has anything in
> Dreamcast anymore. The other stores don't carry it
> anymore. EB here sold out long ago. Dreamcast won't be

Every EB I've been in in Canada in the last 6 months has had ~15
available. Maybe they were all sent North? ;-)

They're going for about $29 Cdn.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Unless you have a solution
when you tell them things like that, most people collapse into a gibbering,