Subject: Re: boot(8) man page
To: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@mc.pp.se>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/07/2003 14:54:17
Marcus,

I will be making this update shortly. I need to get a bit more familiar with
all of the syntax involved in writing a raw manpage, but that's well
documented, so I'm sure I can take care of it quickly.

If there are any other manpages you know of that are lacking -- either they
don't exist, or they are very skimpy -- let me know, and I'll do my best to
get them updated.

Alex Kirk