Subject: Re: gdrom interface
To: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
From: Nik Reiman <nik@aboleo.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/07/2003 10:34:05
Yeah, this link definitely seems to be more informative, although I'm
not sure if I would trust a circuit diagram written by "bITmASTER32".
;)  Most everything I'm finding would seem to indicate that people are
using IDE hard drives, so I would assume that the gdrom is on an IDE
bus of sorts.  Not 100% sure about that, though.

-Nik