Subject: Re: gdrom interface
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Nik Reiman <nik@aboleo.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/07/2003 10:22:11
That link seems to refer to setting up an x86 mini-ITX motherboard and
hard disk inside of a dreamcast; they're merely using the dreamcast
shell as a novelty case.  A more informative link might be
http://dcdev.allusion.net, which was linked to on slashdot awhile back
(see http://slashdot.org/articles/02/04/28/019244.shtml?tid=137).
Unfortunately, at time of writing the webserver seems to be down, and I
couldn't find a google cache to the actual webpage.  Perhaps the author
is attempting to use this creation as his webserver. ;)

-Nik