Subject: Re: gdrom interface
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/07/2003 15:20:44
I just had it pointed out that the last link I sent was just someone using
their Dreamcast as a shell for a computer; my apologies for not looking
closely enough, as I'm at my day job. Anyway, I went back to Google to try
to find a cache for (the currently down) dcdev.allusion.net, which was
mentioned on Slashdot as having info on this a while back, without luck;
however, I did find the following link, which does indeed have info on the
circuitry, linkups, etc.:

http://homepages.compuserve.de/bITmASTER32/dc-index.html

Searching for "dcdev" on Google seems to actually be more useful than
"Dreamcast hard drive".

Alex Kirk