Subject: Re: Other Connector
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Dennis Freemyer <phrekysht@bellsouth.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/20/2003 14:32:34
Ive never heard of the Dreamcast Karaoke, thats news to me. However =
there are rumors on the internet that Sega teamed up with Iomega to =
produce a Zip 100 for the DC. From what I've read, they produced around =
100 of them (ish) and only in Japan. There was an Image i saw someplace, =
I cant for the life of me remember where..but the Zip drive sat beneath =
the Dreamcast itself, and had a riser that came up and connected to the =
expansion (BBA) port. And..i found it interesting that the Zip drive =
itself had an additional BBA port on itself so that you could use the =
drive in conjunction with the Broadband adapter or modem...so perhaps =
these theorys on multiple devices and PCI/ISA busses are much more =
plausible...