Subject: Re: Toolchain build error
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Pat Wendorf <mlist@beholder.homeunix.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/21/2003 12:59:09
I have a kernel built with the patch you posted, which helped with the large
transmit packet reboot problem.  The machine is more stable than it's ever
been with the Lan Adapter because of that patch I think.

The reboots are random, but only seem to occur under heavy load.  But the load
I'm putting it under uses NFS heavily, so it could still be network related.

Is there any kind of test suite that is used in NetBSD development to ferret
out these kinds of issues?  Something that has a remote logging feature that
excercises every aspect of the system to a very high load level?

- Pat