Subject: Re: Toolchain build error
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Pat Wendorf <mlist@beholder.homeunix.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/21/2003 00:33:51
I've been able to get my toolchain built now, thanks to this.  Unfortunat=
ly=20
I'm running into random reboot problems again.  These only seem to surfac=
e=20
under heavy load (like compiling).  The toolchain build caused a reboot o=
n=20
the first attempt, but completed fine the second (no pattern to it).  The=
=20
self hosted kernel compile was the same story.

Have you experienced similar reboots under heavy load, or do you think th=
is=20
might be G2 bus related?

- Pat