Subject: Re: NetBSD Guide help
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/11/2003 00:21:45
On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 10:09:36AM -0800, Andy R wrote:
> I had said a while ago that putting up a fairly
> detailed chronology of events on what has to happen to
> get a diskless client to boot, and what the Dreamcast
> needs in particular, would probably help. That way we
> could refer to it, and then posts like this could be
> more focused than what we have here.

I sent a mail to this list in August with exactly that.  And
since my dreamcast still was just idling around, I decided to
install apache and, so now it's running a webserver and serving
only a little more than this one textfile :).  It's IPv6-only at
the moment, but I might give it a non-RFC1918 v4-address some
time in the near future as well.

Anyway, to anybody with IPv6, feel free to visit
  http://dreamcast.daemonpowered.org ,
hosted on a Dreamcast running NetBSD.

bye,
  Harold