Subject: Re: Packaging Questions
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/07/2003 04:09:40
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_mimegpg-www-26721-1044590985-0001

> I've tried this page some days ago and it didn't work then. I should
> have tried harder... Ok, but now I can access it.

Must have announced it too early, my bad.

> Ok, how do we proceed? Shall I mail you a notice of every package I've
> done so you can update the list? Or do you browse my ftp directory to
> see what's new?

Well, there is the form link at the bottom of the page -- the form's at
www.schnarff.com/netbsd/pkg-add.html -- and you can input what you've got
done with that. It didn't look like you had too many to add that way; I'll
try to add a web interface to sucking in comma-seperated textfiles later for
larger batches. Basically, though, I figure that the database there can be a
central information repository on the status of package building for this
project, so that people don't duplicate work and so people can see whether a
package they want is ready.

Alex Kirk