Subject: Re: binary packages for the dreamcast
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/05/2003 21:45:27
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_mimegpg-www-16638-1044481533-0001

> I have a confession to make here... I was supposed to
> help out with this effort. I tried to rebuild my
> kernel with newer sources so I could start doing this,
> but I got a reboot during the kernel build. I'm just
> kind of bummed in general by this so I've been slow to
> respond...

Dude, Andy, chill out. Even going at the clip I have been, I'm only some 13%
of the way through. There's plenty of time for you to help out if you want
to. Just quit moping and do it. ;-)

Alex