Subject: Re: binary packages for the dreamcast
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/05/2003 09:58:38

http://guinness.cs.stevens-tech.edu/~jschauma/netbsd/dreamcast/.

> Note that I have not yet verified the packages, so
> should Alex turn out
> to be Evil Incarnate and you installed any of the
> packages, he might own
> your box. ;-P  Not that there is any reason to
> believe this - I just
> wanted to point out the inherent dangers of
> installing binary packages
> which you did not create yourself.
>
> Anyway, enjoy.  If I find the time, I'll try to
> determine away for me to
> verify the binary packages without the need of
> actuakky rebuilding them
> myself, so we can upload them to ftp.netbsd.org.

I have a confession to make here... I was supposed to
help out with this effort. I tried to rebuild my
kernel with newer sources so I could start doing this,
but I got a reboot during the kernel build. I'm just
kind of bummed in general by this so I've been slow to
respond...

Andy