Subject: Package Status
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@3acesolutions.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/03/2003 12:49:49
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_mimegpg-www-31954-1044276594-0001

Here's the promised status of the building process:

Basically, I'm back to doing this thing manually, because the bulk build
invariably crashes my system somewhere in the neighborhood of textproc the
first time through. I don't know why this is; it just is. In any case, I've
got past that point following the .order file (which I've posted @
www.schnarff.com/netbsd/order) created by the bulk build, and my progress is
documented on the page I sent over earlier.

Meanwhile, Jan from NetBSD has agreed to review these packages shortly and
make them official. So it looks like any work we all do will be immediately
useful.

If anyone is still interested in helping me, check out where I'm at and the
order file, pick a categor that's rougly in order but ahead of me, and
compile away. I'd appreciate some form of notice, either by e-mail or my
form, so we don't duplicate work, but other than that you should be set.

Anyway, gotta get to work, talk to you all later.

Alex Kirk