Subject: Re: Packages
To: Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/02/2003 04:50:49
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_mimegpg-www-31401-1044161454-0001

I took your advice and used the script referenced in
/usr/pkgsrc/Packages.txt to do a bulk build. I got about 3% of the way
through when textproc/sp (I believe) froze my system.

I followed the instructions to do a restart of the build, since it had
already been some 5 hours or more, and every single package whined that
"/home/alex/pkg-build/bin/digest: not found" (I had to customize some paths
to deal with disk space issues). Is there anything that can be done here, or
do I need to just restart from scratch? I mean, since I was only 3% in, I'll
probably start fresh anyway -- an overnight response would waste more time
 -- but it'd be good to know in case I had to restart from 50% in or more.

Alex Kirk