Subject: NetBSD WWW feedback from alex@schnarff.com (fwd)
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/01/2003 04:46:24
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_mimegpg-www-32111-1044074789-0001

I got a response pretty quickly on how to go about working with packages.
I've asked for some more detailed info on building and what to make
available, but this is a good start!

Alex Kirk