Subject: Re: panic(?) in tlb_handler()
To: Brian Alliet <brian@brian-web.com>
From: Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/28/2002 23:39:49
On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 04:37:20PM +0100, Harold Gutch wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 10:23:09AM -0500, Brian Alliet wrote:
> > Christian Groessler got a working kernel with gcc 3.0. I tried his kernel
> > with the binaries I built with the netbsd toolchain and none of them work
> > (see my message on 3/23), so it looks like a problem with that compiler. I
> > wasn't sure if it was just my build somehow, but since you have the same
> > problem, I guess its not just me. I haven't had too much time to work on it
> > lately, but if I figure anything out, I'll let you know.
>
> I'll keep you updated on my builds with the latest toolchain.

I've been out of luck trying to compile gcc 3.0.4 so far :(.  I
also noticed that my nightly mirrors of the NetBSD CVS-tree have
been broken for at least a week, so I don't know how old my
"current" sourcetree really is.  I'm syncing my tree right now,
but as I won't be around for the next few days, I'm sorry to say
that I won't be able to do any fiddling around before Monday or
Tuesday.  Good luck, and tell me if you manage to build a working
kernel!

bye,
  Harold