Subject: Re: new toolchain, cross compiler, and recent kernel
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Alliet <brian@brian-web.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/22/2002 20:49:38
On Friday, March 22, 2002, at 07:05 PM, Christian Groessler wrote:

> Hmm, I tried the same, and I get
>
> ---------
> STRIP=/usr/local/tools/bin/shle--netbsdelf-strip
> /usr/local/tools/bin/nbinstall -r -c -o root -g wheel  -m 444 vmparam.h
> /local/dcdest/usr/include/dreamcast/vmparam.h
> includes ===> sys/arch/sh3
> includes ===> sys/arch/sh3/include
> nbmake: don't know how to make bootinfo.h. Stop
>
> nbmake: stopped in /net/swamp/zeug/netbsd-chkout/sys/arch/sh3/include
> *** Error code 2
> ---------
>
> How to proceed? Sources from today.

I got that too, take bootinfo.h out of the Makefile. I'll post some
patches once I can verify that the build actually works. I haven't had
too much time to work on my little kernel problem lately. Would you mind
putting your kernel up on a web site or emailing it to me (whichever is
easier for you)? I'd just like to make sure there isn't something weird
going on with the dc itself.

Thanks,

-Brian
brian@brian-web.com