Subject: Re: Norwegian Blue NetBSD port
To: None <adrian@mcmen.demon.co.uk>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/14/2002 11:38:27
Adrian McMenamin <adrian@mcmen.demon.co.uk> writes:
> It is now a month since there was a proper message on this mailing list.
>
> I don't want to denegrate anybody's work, but is anything going on?

Well, yes. NetBSD progresses constantly. The machine dependent work
for the dreamcast was essentially finished. Beyond drivers for all the
peripherals, what do you really want done?

The dreamcast project itself was necessarily finite. Once the machine
support was written, what more were you expecting?

Now, there is all sorts of interesting machine independent and
architecture dependent work going on (including on the superh
toolchain and such), but...

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@wasabisystems.com