Subject: Joystick / Controller Schematics
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <Jammerjmc@aol.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/14/2002 03:13:33
Hello there. Some associates and I have designed and have almost completed a
somewhat revolutionary controller for the pc. We are a very small yet tight
knit group who hope to one day market our controller, however, now that the
project is near completion, we are looking to expand our controller for
console use. I was wondering if you or any of your associates knew where I
could find the schematics to the controllers for any of the following
consoles: Playstation, Dreamcast, Nintendo 64 & Game Cude, and the X-BOX.

Under normal circumstances we would simply breakdown a controller from each
of those consoles stated but in an attempt to save time and money, I have
decided to search the internet for possible assistance. If you or anyone else
you you know could or would bewilling to assist us, it would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!

Sincerely,
J. McCoy
Research & Development