Subject: Re: Working Dreamcast images.
To: Jonathan R. Hinds <jon@fork.yi.org>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/26/2002 23:31:55
On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 10:56:56PM -0800, Jonathan R. Hinds wrote:

 > I have been _trying_ to get a snapshot built off and on for about two
 > weeks. I always seem to get some bizarre error while compiling the
 > tools. The frustrating thing is that everytime I update src it seems
 > to fail on something new...

The tools are somewhat problematic on Dreamcast (actually, all SuperH)
right now; GCC 2.95.3 is horribly broken for SuperH.

I'm going to commit my new NetBSD SuperH GCC configuration to
gcc-current within a few days, hopefully.  gcc-current should work
much better than 2.95.3.

When I have more info, I'll post here.