Subject: FAQ?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Harrington <narse@underdogma.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/13/2002 12:05:30
    There are a lot of redundant items on this list, many of which could be
solved easily by people searching the archives.  Perhaps the single most
beneficial thing someone could do for this project now is not continuing to
reverse engineer but to document.  I don't know enough about the dc yet to
do it myself but I think it would greatly change the project if all these
redundant questions where posted somewhere.  This would greatly reduce the
ammount of wasted time everyone msut go through to get the dc to a workable
state.
    -Matt Harrington