Subject: RE: Accomplishments to shoot for.
To: Dreamcast Dev NetBSD List <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: RC5Stint <rc5stint@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/10/2002 19:41:50
>   This brings up another point that I mentioned previously - Why isn't
> the NetBSD/Dreamcast project clean-rooming advances made by other
> Dreamcast projects?

The answer is simple: the "NetBSD/DC project" is you and me and all the
other users.  This isn't aimed at you Christopher, but usually when people
speak of "such and such project should do this and that," they're asking for
someone else to do the work. ;-)

Now, I didn't do anything for this project, so this applies to me too.  I'm
just answering your question. :-\

The "NetBSD/DC project" was largely just Marcus Comsteadt and Jason Thorpe.
They did what they wanted, got tired of waiting for people to pick up the
slack, and left when they had enough.

RC5Stint