Subject: Re: ne MD driver
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Kiyoshi IKEHARA <kikehara@suenaga.cse.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/20/2001 20:20:18
There is a correction.

I made a mistake in measuring the transfer speed. I was stupid because
I transfered a file in the remote filesystem to the remote host. Maybe
I was tired.

The transfer speed is:
	55kB/sec in receiving
	115kB/sec (at least) in sending

I don't know the most suitable method to measure transfer spped.
Is the value FTP reported reliable?

BTW, is there anyone who wants to use NetBSD with a handmade hardware?
If you want, what stuff is desired? I'm planning 1IDE + dual NIC board.

----
ikehara