Subject: Re: ps/2 to maplebus converter
To: Jonathan R. Hinds <jon@fork.yi.org>
From: Shawn O'Shea <sko@eth0.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/19/2001 14:24:39
If you're in the US, save the importing costs. Mad Catz makes a keyboard
adaptor that you can get at pretty much any EB/Gamestop/Software Etc/etc
(or even EB online
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=188422)

It's a PS/2 or AT keyboard adaptor and is known to work w/ NetBSD/dc

-Shawn

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Jonathan R. Hinds wrote:

> I found this ps/2 to maplebus converter at liksang:
>
> http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/product_info.php?category=29&products_id=716&
>
> Does anyone know if this will work with NetBSD? I am thinking of buying
> a Dreamcast to play around with and would like to use my IBM Model M
> keyboard if at all possible.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --jon

# ifconfig eth0.net "Shawn O'Shea" netmask 255.255.255.0 up
# route add -net smtp shawn@eth0.net
# route add -net http http://eth0.net