Subject: Driver/kernel arch refs? (Newbie question)
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher John Thomas <thomasc@altsoftware.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/06/2001 00:41:39
  As long as it's newbie-question day... :)

  Can anyone point me to good, _comprehensive_ references on a) the NetBSD
kernel architecture and b) NetBSD device driver development? I.e. books or
really complete web references?

  I'm interested in mucking about with new devices hanging off my
Dreamcast, but I'd much rather spend a couple of weeks skimming reference
books than a couple of months reverse-engineering code.

  I'm looking for something equivalent to the O'Reilly texts on the kernel
and on device driver development for The Other Free Unix.

Ttyl,
				-Christopher Thomas