Subject: DC Cross-Compiling, [WAS Re: Packages Collection]
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <JakeCatfox@aol.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/05/2001 17:12:21
Well, it took long enough to get NetBSD to run on my Dreamcast, and I'd
prefer not to have to screw around with Linux as well. I'm thinking I'll just
rig up a little 'BSD box and cross-compile Dreamcast proggies on it, then
transfer them to my PC and burn them to disc, then use them on my DC

New topic from this thread, what do I need to know about the procedure of
cross-compiling for DC on a i386 NetBSD box? What is the process? What do I
need?

Thanks, forgive my numerous newbie questions. :)
-- Deven Gallo

In a message dated 11/5/01 2:06:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,