Subject: Re: Hi! Kernel CD Question!
To: None <JakeCatfox@aol.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/04/2001 16:57:54
On Sun, 4 Nov 2001 JakeCatfox@aol.com wrote:
> The CD was burned as a track of audio. I tried again, burning in MODE 1
> instead of AUDIO and CD-ROM instead of CD-DA as the TOC. Same result, I ended
> up with the Dreamcast interpreting the disc as an audio CD. I'm running out
> of CD-R's, can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong and what I need to
> do? (Please be detailed and specific, I want to make sure I do this right,
> and I am a newbie to burning DC-Bootable discs.)

If there's a MODE2, try that. It's what I needed for creating a bootable
CD with cdrecord.

 - Hubert (who hasn't tried NetBSD on his DC due to lack of
           BBA... anyone got a spare one?)

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/