Subject: Hi! Kernel CD Question!
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <JakeCatfox@aol.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/04/2001 01:49:43
Hi, I'm Deven. I'm new to this list. I love my Dreamcast and *nix. I'm trying
to run NetBSD on my DC, so I've downloaded the DiscJuggler Image and used the
demo to burn it to a disc using the following procedure:

1. Chose "New ... Image to CD Recorder".
2. Selected the netbsd.cdi image.
3. Clicked START.

The CD was burned as a track of audio. I tried again, burning in MODE 1
instead of AUDIO and CD-ROM instead of CD-DA as the TOC. Same result, I ended
up with the Dreamcast interpreting the disc as an audio CD. I'm running out
of CD-R's, can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong and what I need to
do? (Please be detailed and specific, I want to make sure I do this right,
and I am a newbie to burning DC-Bootable discs.)

Thanks a lot,
Deven Gallo