Subject: Re: EZ cd creator ... problems ? Dreamcast reboots itself.
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/20/2001 14:53:06
Joesh, I followed the directions exactly in the howto
and made that image, and it boots fine on my
dreamcast. The difference being, I used cdrecord to
burn it.

I'm wondering if this really is an ISO image as the
howto suggests, because it was made with mkhybrid
instead of mkisofs. I have no idea what mkhybrid is,
but I'm going to read the man page on it when I get
time so I can find out.

Andy