Subject: Re: LinuxDC
To: M. R. Brown <mrbrown@0xd6.org>
From: nathan widmyer <nwidmyer@cs.odu.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/11/2001 14:36:19
Well, to be honest, (I think I've said this before) I'm really looking to
interface with the core components, not just run X Windows on a TV.
There's a lot more potential for a Dreamcast than X Windows.

I'd like to tap into the 3D capabilities natively.  Which is why I said we
might need the official DC dev package so we can get the tools easily and
move on, rather than guessing on what this or that does and slowly feeling
our way through the Dreamcast in the dark.