Subject: RE: dreamcast production status
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Munn <RichardM@codemasters.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/29/2001 11:14:23
> 	IIRC Pace in the UK licenced the dreamcast design for a settop
> 	box, though we've yet to see anything ship...

I gather that they're having big problems finding any satellite / cable
companies that actually want to use the system (which obviously is a
necessity, since as the box has no gdrom drive, it can only play games that
the box can download from the provider)

I'd be interested to know if it's possible to drive a cable modem in reverse
(i.e. plug the cable modem directly into the pace box, rather than to the
normal cable feed) so you could provide your own content

--
Richard Munn | Programmer | HooDoo Studio
 richardm@codemasters.com | http://www.codemasters.com

the system manager.