Subject: Re: Adjusting terminal window on TV
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin <kevin@pheared.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/24/2001 15:52:32
I have a similar problem, wherein the top and bottom lines are off the
screen on my TV.  My TV doesn't seem to have the functionality the
monitors do where you can move/shape the screen so I am usually typing in
the dark so to speak.  Such a modification would be excellent.  Maybe even
a way to define a border.  Or rather boundary lines for the terminal.

/* Kevin Dwyer <kevin@pheared.net> */
/* Security Engineer               */