Subject: wdc MD driver
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <David@ixibbs.iximd.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/11/2001 22:31:58
For the rest of us who might want to attempt it (since someone was nice
to write a driver for it :)

1. Was it easy, medium, or hard to make?

2. Did you have electronics skills before attempting it?

3. Could you get a snapshot OR digital pic. of it posted to the board?

4. Did you have to open your DC case to make it work OR does it just
hook to pins in the EXP. port?

5. What have you tried with it: CD-ROMs, ZIP Drives, HDDs, 120 MB
Drives (So that we can use floppies), Etc.?