Subject: Re: Fwd: making some progress, but...
To: netbsd.ndk <gibber_ndk@yahoo.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/05/2001 20:22:41
netbsd.ndk writes:
> > Still unsure as to what needs to be exported via NFS.
> >
> > Just finished setting up dhcpd, mountd and nfsd on OpenBSD box.
> >
> > I get error 19 when trying to connect via NFS, but of course this
> > is
> > because I don't have anything in the shared dir.  So, what needs to
> > go in there, any NetBSD kernel?  What other files?  Do I need an ip
> > slave CD too?

Please go back an read the archives of the mailing list.  Basically you
need a "userland" which can be had from ftp.netbsd.org.  If I am not
mistaken you still want to use the 'hpcsh' snapshot and untar it in the
directory you are exporting.  Then run MAKEDEV in the dev directory.
The snapshot is at:
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/hpcsh/snapshot/

-Andrew