Subject: compiling stuff.
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Kenneth Culver <culverk@culverk.student.umd.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/02/2001 01:09:11
I was recently trying to compile some stuff in pkgsrc (mainly thttpd) and
am having no luck, the only thing I've gotten to build so far is
tcsh... all I did was cd /usr/pkgsrc/www/thttpd then make... After that I
just get some errors because a bunch of include files aren't actually
being included (for some reason the pkgsrc port just undefines a bunch of
-D options to cc that would let these includes be included)... When I try
to build thttpd from scratch without using pkgsrc, it get's all the way
through the build, then says that some __program symbol is defined
twice... Does anyone know how to get things building in NetBSD on
Dreamcast?

Ken