Subject: RE: BBA
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: John Poole <jfpoole@pobox.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/01/2001 17:20:40
> The bba is only available from the Sega store (as far as "official"
> stores). If I remember correctly, shortly after announcing discontinuation
> of the Dreamcast, Sega announced that the BBA would _not) be released to
> stores.

Here in Canada retail stores are *apparently* going to get the BBA sometime
this month (11 May was the last date I heard)[1].  You can pre-order them,
too, at various retailers such as Electronics Botique for about a $10
deposit.  Quite handy for those of us who can't order through the Sega
Online store (which won't ship outside the US).

-j

[1] Of course, I'll believe it when I see it.