Subject: Re: BBA
To: netbsd.ndk <gibber_ndk@yahoo.com>
From: O'Shea. Shawn <sko@eth0.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/01/2001 16:47:53
The bba is only available from the Sega store (as far as "official"
stores). If I remember correctly, shortly after announcing discontinuation
of the Dreamcast, Sega announced that the BBA would _not) be released to
stores.

http://www.sega.com/pc/segastore/SegaProduct.jhtml?PRODID=447&CATID=39

59.95$ and currently in stock.

-Shawn