Subject: mounting root via nfs, configging IP
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: netbsd.ndk <gibber_ndk@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/01/2001 13:00:49
Hey there,

just scored a Dreamcast off of Ebay and looking to get NetBSD running
on it.  I burned the DiscJuggler image and it boots up until it tries
to mount root, where I get an error 79.

I take it this is where I need to specify rtk0 (bba) and point to a
NFS share, correct?  What steps do I need to take in setting up the
NFS share and how do I set an IP address on the DC?  Can't find any
HOWTOs on setting up a DC from start to finish.  If someone could
help me out with this, I'd write one myself!

TIA,

ndk