Subject: RE: double posts
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Munn <RichardM@codemasters.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/01/2001 12:39:27
> > Isn't it partly because the list seems to work differently to other
> > lists (i.e. most list servers automatically set the
> > reply-to field as back to the mailing list)

> We must be in different universes -- my experience has been
> that munging
> messages with "Reply-To: list" _isn't_ common practice.

Okay, when I said "most list servers" I meant "all the lists I subscribe
too, bar this one" ;-)

I'll shut up now [..not wanting to start a new flame argument, and find 100
mails in my inbox tomorrow morning..]

--
Richard Munn | Programmer | HooDoo Studio
 richardm@codemasters.com | http://www.codemasters.com

the system manager.