Subject: Re: booting woes
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/01/2001 00:42:12
Dude, I think the issue is your DC.  Return it and scour the stores for a
Sept 200 or earlier model.  It's cheaper than a new CDRW, and it's kinda
fun to see the looks on the salespeople's faces when you tell then you
want a September 200 model.  You get a dumb, blank stare and sometimes a
chuckle.  They have no idea why you want a specific mfr. date.  Some of
the gaming stores offer used ones at a discount (around $60) so that's an
affordable option. Good luck,

Andy

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S