Subject: Re: Working kernel binary...
To: Ron Barbosa <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/28/2001 10:35:32
There are some known good files on http://www.roadsign.com/dc/
I don't have an image with an actual working filesystem on it though.
The problem at the moment is I don't have access to any of my stuff
yet. (in storage)  Also, there is no shared lib support yet, so the
binaries are big. (which means a basic image would be huge)
Ok, and another problem is that it is hard to make a bootable image
under NetBSD that can be re-burned under NetBSD. (e.g. like the disc
juggler images for Windows)  Typically under NetBSD you need to
build your own image via the script / steps method.

-Andrew