Subject: RE: Modem Support [was ]
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Zatz <D.Zatz@domaintechnologies.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/27/2001 08:00:30
Quite frankly I'm a novice, so please bear with my ignorance...

But what is the likelihood of seeing modem support in the future? I did read
somewhere that specs were unavailable or hard to come by on the hardware - I
assume this poses a problem?

In an ideal world, I would boot the OS off CD-R and use the DC as a little
net machine running telnet, mailx (or better), etc via dialup to my ISP.
Possible? Likely?

Thanks!
Dave